Friday, May 6, 2016

My summerbreak

I started my summer holiday yesterday and instantly went to fishing with my kayak. Here was a really warm day +20C and it was so perfect change to get sunburn and some fish.
You may see from the photo that I also catch something.






I will take a little break from my daily exercises, otherwise I might lose my passion to sport. Not going to quit everything, just a little break from the gym and stairs. For example even when I have keeped this break for few days already. I have played football three times this week and also paddled a lot.

I love to spend my time here in unknown little village because there is so beautiful peace. I was playing ball in local soccer field alone and just enjoyed about that moment so much. Tomorrow I have to go to my friends barchelor party! Hopefully I can enjoy this kind of silence after that before my journey to Lapland starts.