Monday, May 2, 2016

I was in accident



Last week was amazing! Weather was really warm and I have summer holiday at the moment, so I had a lot of time for myself. I did a lot of exercises. Daily cycling, atleast 20km per day and gym+rollerblading after that I even runned on stairs one evening. I'm heading really fast towards summer and great beach shape. But there was some bad moments also. I crashed with my skates. I got few scratch to my thigh, knee and elbow. Luckily no nothing bad but still annoying. It was my first time ever.

I'm waiting summer more than ever. Right now while I'm writing this, Leicester secured Title in English Premier League and if something is amazing it is that. Imagine that their players overall value was about million or few before this season and their overall value was a lot of less than Gareth Bale alone and they still managed to win the title. Have to give some applauses to Ranieri.

But more about this summer. In the end of next week Ice hockey world championship tournament will start. When they end European championship soccer tournament will start and very soon after that, Summer Olympic games will start. Pretty much summer of dreams for a sportholic like me. Normally I go for tinier soccer nations like Croatia or Belgium but this time I believe that Vardy+Kane are too good to be true and England have finaly a change to win. Ofcourse there is still mighty Germany to beat and also Spain but will they be hungry enough? We'll see